[Cytometry] Position in London, UK

Derek Davies derek.davies at cancer.org.uk
Thu Feb 13 16:20:29 EST 2014

Dear All

My Lab at the London Research Institute (http://www.london-research-institute.org.uk/technologies/facs) has a vacancy for a fixed term position (end 28/2/2015) for an experienced flow cytometrist.

Details are here:
https://cancer-research-uk-jobs.tal.net/vx/appcentre-External/brand-2/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/4/opp/671-Senior-Scientific-Officer-FACS-Laboratory/en-GB

Informal enquiries may be sent to derek.davies at cancer.org.uk<mailto:derek.davies at cancer.org.uk>

Please pass on to anyone who may be interested.

Derek

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.

We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you.
Cancer Research UK
Registered charity in England and Wales (1089464), Scotland (SC041666) and the Isle of Man (1103)
A company limited by guarantee.  Registered company in England and Wales (4325234) and the Isle of Man (5713F).
Registered Office Address: Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.