[Cytometry] 6 color leukemia/lymphoma panels

Nuno Oliveira cravista at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 05:44:46 EST 2014

Dear Pam,

A small correction for tube 1 in T cell pathology:
1. 26 / 28 / 3 / 27 / 8 / 4
I would used this and the same tube 1 of B cell pathology for screening
(8+L / 56+K / 3 / 20+4 / 19+GD / 5), before entering this panel. Once you
know that you are facing T cell pathology, then I would enter this "T
panel".

Thanks

Nuno Oliveira, Flow Cytometry division - IPOCFG, Portugal