[Cytometry] THP-1 differentiation check by Flow cytometry

Geza Paukovics paukovic at burnet.edu.au
Thu Feb 6 20:40:37 EST 2014

David, have you tried looking into some well established OMIPs  I believe
thanks to Mario Roederer et. al.  (correct me if I'm wrong please) We have
links from our website to 19 published and well established OMIPs, perhaps
they will be of use to you.
http://www.amrepflow.org.au/education/links-to-omips
Gez

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 2:54 AM, David <david.soler at case.edu> wrote:

> Hi, does anyone know what's the best way to check for THP-1 cells
> differentiation by flow cytometry?
>
> Is checking for increased expression of CD68 a good way to do it?
> Thank you so much
>
> David
>

> David Soler, PhD
>
> Postdoctoral Research Fellow
>
> Department of Dermatology
>
> Case Western Reserve University
>
> Cleveland OH 44106
>
> T 216.368.1262

*Geza Paukovics*
AMREP Flow Cytometry Core Facility Manager
AMREP Senior Flow Cytometrist
Burnet: Corporate Support Services - Laboratory Services
VHPF Flow Cytometry Program Group
Sidney Myer Fund Flow Cytometry Unit
Monash: Monash Central School of Medicine (AMREP)

 [image: Burnet Institute]

85 Commercial Road, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3004
GPO Box 2284, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3001
*TEL* (03) 9282 2246 *LAB TEL* (03) 9903 0601
*EMAIL* paukovic at burnet.edu.au *WWW* http://www.burnet.edu.au

The Macfarlane Burnet Institute for Medical Research and Public Health Ltd
ABN 49 007 349 984