[Cytometry] 6 color leukemia/lymphoma panels

Pam Woodall Pam.Woodall at chhi.org
Thu Feb 6 12:41:17 EST 2014

We are a clinical laboratory that currently does 4 color and some 5
color flow cytometry for leukemia and lymphomas.  We are currently
bringing up 6 color.  We are looking for examples of panels that have
been found useful in the clinical setting. Thank you for any
suggestions.

Pam

Pamela Woodall MT(ASCP)

Section Chief Immunohematology

Cabell Huntington Hospital

1340 Hal Greer Blvd..

Huntington, WV 25701

304-526-2517 fas 304-526-2187

pam.woodall at chhi.org

Confidentiality: The information contained in this communication is
confidential and/or privileged, proprietary information that is
transmitted solely for the purpose of the intended recipient(s). If the
reader of this message is not an intended recipient, or if this message
has been inadvertently directed to your attention, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication and any attached
document(s) in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received
this communication in error, please do the following: (1) contact me
immediately at 1-304-526-2517 (2) return the email to
pam.woodall at chhi.org; and (3) delete the email from your system.