[Cytometry] Scaling problem with FACSDiva

Dunaway, Dave Dave.Dunaway at nationwidechildrens.org
Thu Feb 6 09:30:31 EST 2014

As I said in my original response I understand that as Dr. Roederer put it what we are ultimately interested in is the numbers and I understand what you and he are saying here.  That however does not address the point that I raised regarding how things look.  You can minimize that but the reality is when it comes to presentation such as in a manuscript visualization does matter IMHO.  If you accept that  how do we react to data that is presented as positive with no negative to compare it to?  Perhaps I misunderstood the original post but it seemed to say that in the case with a very bright positive signal that is smashed against the axis that its ok to bring it down even if that means you take the negative completely off scale in the opposite direction.

Dave