[Cytometry] Compensation, Cy5PE, and APC

Alvaro Luiz Bertho bertho at ioc.fiocruz.br
Thu Feb 6 11:27:09 EST 2014

Dear Mario,
Very good explanation and necessary!!!
We also used PECy5 and APC  and others fluorochromes at the same time and we got nice results, at least in Cyan ADP and MoFlo Astrios flow cytometers. However, I will make mine, your words: "I'm not saying it's easy, but I am saying it's not impossible!"
Best regards
Alvaro Luiz Bertho, PhDPrincipal InvestigatorHead of Flow Cytometry Core FacilityOswaldo Cruz Institute - FIOCRUZRio de Jan