[Cytometry] multiple negatives for comp in Diva?

Cris Bare flowmail at verizon.net
Thu Feb 6 12:40:42 EST 2014

Carol,

It's easier than you think.

In DiVa on the comp controls worksheet in the fluorochrome specific histogram where you adjust gate P2 to select the positive population, you can draw a P3 gate on the negative population and DiVa will use P3 preferentially for calculation.

That's a word sentence.

1. Include negatives in each comp control tube.
2. Add a P3 gate on the negatives in the same histogram as P2 positives.
3. Calculate.

This is why DiVa has the checkbox when you create your comp tubes to include or not include a universal negative.

Cheers!
-cbb