[Cytometry] Webinar: Flow cytometric analysis in detection of minimal residual disease (MRD) in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.

Godfrey, William wgodfrey at beckman.com
Wed Feb 5 15:20:08 EST 2014

Upcoming webinar: Flow cytometric analysis in detection of minimal residual disease (MRD) in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.

Date: Thursday February 27, 2104

Time:    USA 11:00 am EST
London 16:00 GMT
Munich  GMT+1
Shanghai GMT+8
Bangalore GMT+5.5

Presenter:
Gerard Lozanski MD
Associate Professor of Pathology
Department of Pathology
The Ohio State University
Wexner Medical Center
Columbus, Ohio

Abstract

My presentation will focus on the reliable and sensitive detection of minimal residual disease (MRD) in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) using multiparameter flow cytometric analysis.  I will briefly summarize the clinical importance of accurate detection of MRD CLL and its clinical impact. I will describe the standardized flow methodology for CLL MRD detection and potential difficulties and pitfalls.

Register here
http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=745379&s=1&k=6DC1B6F7C02ACDA210B71AA3B75B2EAC

Cheers,
Bill

William Godfrey, Ph.D.
Manager, Research Application Development
Beckman Coulter, Inc.
11800 SW 147th Avenue
Miami, FL 33196
Tel:    (305) 380-4186
Cell:   (305) 979-6908
FAX:  (305)  380-3857

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
by email by replying to the sender and delete this message.  The
sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer
to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the
foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or
other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included
in any attachment.