[Cytometry] BC Navios or BD FACSCanto II ?

Pál Jáksó jakso.pal at pte.hu
Wed Feb 5 16:35:17 EST 2014

Dear Gerhard,

Yes, I've already asked this but now we have decided to narrow the choices to IVD machines. Unfortunately It's not a technical decision but as we do clinical dignostics we expect in the future that using IVD instruments will be a requirement here.
I know that at this moment there is no complete IVD solution for lymphoma/leukemia diagnostics but we may try to be as close as possible. Furthermore we are thinking of to introduce EuroFlow protocol and I would like to collect informations using this on the Navios.

Best regards,
Pal