[Cytometry] BC Navios or BD FACSCanto II ?

Gerstein, Rachel Rachel.Gerstein at umassmed.edu
Wed Feb 5 15:27:34 EST 2014

hi all,

I realize that my answer is going to deviate from what Pal asked,

but, why not consider the Miltenyi MacsQuant ?  the stability of the instrument and ease of use would be great for your purpose.

Rachel M. Gerstein, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Microbiology and Physiological Systems
Albert Sherman Center
Lab ASC8-1005
Office ASC8-1047
368 PLANTATION ST