[Cytometry] BC Navios or BD FACSCanto II ?

marie c bene mariecbene at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 02:49:34 EST 2014

Dear Te Chich
As you can read in F Solly's paper, if you want to harmonize a Canto II and
a Navios, you have to use a factor of 256 to calculate the target
flourescence of the beads or cells that you are using for this purpose.
Your second question was very recently answered by F Preijers who published
just this study in Cytometry part B.
Best regards
MC

--