[Cytometry] Scaling problem with FACSDiva

Dunaway, Dave Dave.Dunaway at nationwidechildrens.org
Tue Feb 4 11:15:59 EST 2014

I find this to be dubious advice unless all you are interested in is crunching numbers.  You show me a plot for presentation purposes where you don't "worry about the negatives" and I'll say your so called positives are meaningless.  How do I know you didn't just jack voltages on a negative sample unless I can see your positives in the context of your negatives.  The data may be there but if its not visibly demonstrative then your data is questionable when it comes to presentation.

Dave