[Cytometry] flow cytometry question

Gerstein, Rachel Rachel.Gerstein at umassmed.edu
Mon Feb 3 10:02:08 EST 2014

folks will be able to give you a better answer if the microbiologist could tell you an expected typical size and range of sizes for the bacteria....

Rachel M. Gerstein, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Microbiology and Physiological Systems
Albert Sherman Center
Lab ASC8-1005
Office ASC8-1047
368 PLANTATION ST