[Cytometry] the after CYTO sailing on the bright blue see serious th(dr)inkers in cytometry group!!!

J. Paul Robinson jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Sun Feb 2 23:18:40 EST 2014

Colleagues

a reminder to join Zbigniew Darzynkiewicz and myself for a pleasant
relaxing post CYTO cruise....think through all those brilliant ideas you
had and want to discuss with a bunch of thinkers!!!! This is going to be
a whole lot of fun. Consider signing up and joining us as we drift away
down the coast....enjoying a few nice drinks, considering how to solve
the problems of the (flow) universe, finding out the secrets from the
inner court, networking your way to success, getting feedback on your
experiments and ideas.....
Paul Robinson

see below for details....

Add some fun after CYTO2014 - extend your time by adding a weekend in
the sunny Caribbean!   We have finalized our plans for the first ever
Flow Cytometry Seminars at Sea Program.  As you remember, Dr. J. Paul
Robinson and Dr. Zbigniew Darzynkiewicz will be our speakers and we plan
just a couple hours of seminars on the two sea days!    Our staterooms
are limited in number and you need to make a reservation quickly in
order to join us!  These prices for the various levels of stateroom as
secure only until Feb. 21, so reserve soon to make sure there is a room
for you!   There are no extra costs for the seminars - thanks to our
great sponsors!  Stratedigm, Treestar and eBiosciences!   And we have a
drawing for two excursion scholarships !  From Verity and DeNovo Software!

Contact the Certified Vacation Planner toll free number at
1-800-401-9948 with the reference Group ID Code # *6686373*.

We have reserved 3 levels of staterooms, from interior to Ocean view and
Balcony, but if you choose a suite, we can arrange for that as well.
The option is yours!  This price includes all taxes, fees, and even
gratuities so there will only be added cost for drinks and excursions!
Excursion options are many, and totally up to you, but if you are
interested in a group trip to one of the Mayan Ruins nearby - that will
be my choice and I'll be looking into that option!

CategoryTOTAL Price per person / based on double occupancy
D1  Superior Oceanview with Balcony$874.28
I Oceanview$654.28
N Interior$574.28

We will have a group get together for a social time and dinner as
well!   Join us not just for the flow , but for fun as well!
Thanks again for your interest and we hope you can join us on this great
adventure in Flow!
Sue
Susan DeMaggio, MS BSMT(ASCP) QCym
President and CEO
FloCyte at FloCyte.org <mailto:FloCyte at FloCyte.org>

FloCyte Associates
www.FloCyte.org <http://www.flocyte.org/>
The Gold Standard in Flow Cytometry Training

--
------------------------------
J. Paul Robinson      TWITTER @cytometryman

Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories
Bindley Bioscience Center
1203 West State Street
Discovery Park, Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Ph (765) 494 0757; Fax (765) 494 0517
email: jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
www.cyto.purdue.edu

Track Paul's climbs in the Himalayas - Everest - April-May 2009
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/trackpaul/
and see the Manaslu photos at
http://picasaweb.google.com/climbingabc

Support Cytometry for Life non-profit with  your donation
www.cytometryforlife.org