[Cytometry] CD10 clone "issue" : clincal flow question.

Cris Bare flowmail at verizon.net
Sat Feb 1 11:52:26 EST 2014

Thanks for the clarification, Nuno. More markers = better definition!

Back to the original posting, it seems clear from responses and brief literature search that 5&10 double positive cases exist and shouldn't be discounted as "incorrect" antibody. Brian's issue with one clone positive and one clone negative points to a technical not biological issue with that vial of that clone in that lab during that test. Hopefully he resolves it and can control for it in future panels.

-cbb