[Cytometry] CD10 clone "issue" : clincal flow question.

Nuno Oliveira cravista at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 14:50:11 EST 2014

"Back to the original posting, it seems clear from responses and brief
literature search that 5&10 double positive cases exist and shouldn't be
discounted as "incorrect" antibody. Brian's issue with one clone positive
and one clone negative points to a technical not biological issue with that
vial of that clone in that lab during that test. Hopefully he resolves it
and can control for it in future panels."

The problem is just one: to identify mature B cell from one B lymphoma
CD10+ you can not use all the clones available in the market. The best
options are ALB1 and RD1-J5 from Coulter. Anyway with all clones available
you can identify neutrophil CD10+ and immature B cells, which means you can
use all the others to identify B-ALL.

Hope that helps.

Nuno Oliveira, IPOCFG Portugal - Flow Cytometry division