[Cytometry] BC Navios or BD FACSCanto II ?

Jáksó Pál jakso.pal at pte.hu
Sat Feb 1 02:56:19 EST 2014

Dear Marie,

Thanks for the informations. I'll check the publications.
I have questions:
How the UV light is preserved? Do you mean that the Navios is better detetecting parameters from violet laser?
What do you mean on the excellent photoprotection? The Canto is also equiped with a dark housing for the carousel.
Am I wrong that in the Navios only the lasers and the excitation optics are "air conditioned" but the flow cell not ?

Best regards,
Pal