[Cytometry] CD10 clone "issue" : clincal flow question.

Nuno Oliveira cravista at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 05:26:34 EST 2014

Hi

Not all hairy cell leukemias have CD5+ and CD10+. Normally both should be
negative. In some cases, one or both could appear positive. You can also
use LAIR1 and CD200 to help on this. Both very strong means hairy cell
leukemia with CD20 strong among other markers...

Yours sincerely,

Nuno Oliveira, IPOCFG Portugal - Flow Cytometry division