[Cytometry] flowcytometryUK 2013 - Abstract submission extension ends tomorrow - 30th April
victoria at rms.org.uk
Mon Apr 29 07:46:39 EDT 2013
Dear Professor Robinson,
I would be most grateful if you could pass this email on to colleagues that might be interested in attending this meeting or presenting an abstract.
29-31 July 2013
Manchester Conference Centre, UK
As well as plenary and parallel sessions with invited speakers and selected talks, there will be several Commercial workshops, a large exhibition and the opportunity to network with flow and image cytometrists from all over Europe and beyond. The conference will highlight advances in flow and image instrumentation, high content screening, cancer and stem cell biology, applications of clinical cytometry and the development of novel probes and approaches in many areas of biomedical research. Please see below for a list of exhibiting and sponsoring companies, along with workshop titles.
The abstract deadline for flowcytometryUK has been extended until 30th April 2013.
We invite abstracts for oral or poster presentation. Sessions will be themed according to abstracts received. All abstracts will be reviewed and assigned to sessions. If you submit an oral presentation abstract, it may be accepted as a poster.
INFORMATION FOR SUBMISSION
· Abstracts should be sent as Word documents electronically to Victoria Masters at the RMS office (victoria at rms.org.uk<mailto:victoria at rms.org.uk>).
· Abstracts should be no longer than 400 words. The title should be less than 255 characters.
· For each author enter full name and affiliation.
· The desired font is Times New Roman size 12.
· Accuracy of the abstract is the responsibility of the author(s).
· Abstracts should be primarily based on new, unpublished research.
· Abstracts may be submitted before all analyses and conclusions are made but authors should report at least preliminary results. Vague statements such as “data will be presented’ will result in abstract rejection.
· Before submission, authors should be confident that they can attend the meeting.
· You will be notified of receipt electronically and your abstract will be assigned a reference number that will be used in subsequent correspondence.
Deadline for abstract submission: 30th April 2013
Notification of acceptance: 10th May 2013
Acceptance of an abstract does not guarantee a place at the meeting – please remember to register!
If you have any questions, please contact me or visit www.rms.org.uk/fcuk2013<http://www.rms.org.uk/fcuk2013>
Royal Microscopical Society (RMS)
37/38 St Clements, Oxford OX4 1AJ, UK
Direct tel: +44 (0) 1865 254769
RMS office: +44 (0) 1865 254760
Fax: +44 (0)1865 791237
…take a closer look at RMS Membership! www.rms.org.uk/membership<http://www.rms.org.uk/membership>
My office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm
Find us on facebook: www.facebook.com/RoyalMicroscopicalSociety<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Royal-Microscopical-Society/107905781418?ref=share>
Follow us on twitter... http://twitter.com/RoyalMicroSoc
More information about the Cytometry