[Cytometry] Reminder - Thursday 4/25/13 SDSC meeting info

Cheryl Kim ckim at liai.org
Thu Apr 25 02:49:30 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder for the San Diego Society for Cytometry meeting:
Please park in the lot directly in front of the building, any other lots
require special permits.  Drinks will be served starting from 5:30 in
the LIAI atrium, and dinner will be served from 6-7pm in the back
patio.  If you would like to sit outside, please be sure to bring a
sweater or jacket.  The presentations will be from 7-8:30pm.

I've attached the flyer with meeting info and directions/parking. If for
some reason you don't see the attachment, please email me and I'll send
you a copy.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing tomorrow!
Carina Torres
Cheryl Kim
Eric O'Connor

--

Cheryl Kim

Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility

La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology

9420 Athena Circle La Jolla, Ca 92037

858.752.6509

ckim at liai.org