[Cytometry] Clinical Cytometry Statistics

Volkov, Leonid Leonid.Volkov at USherbrooke.ca
Mon Apr 22 22:19:45 EDT 2013

Dear All,

I have to prepare a presentation on the cytometry.
One of the  slides describes the current state of clinical cytometry. I will present some statistics (unofficial and not really calculated, but just an approximation which was provided by a manager of the clinical Flow Lab caught in the hallway)
In this particular lab, during a year
20% of tests (patients) orders request up to 10 parameters (CD4; CD8 etc etc etc up to 10)
75% - up to 26 parameters
5% - up to 32 and more

I wonder if someone could provide me with the same approximative statistic for your clinical labs?

Thank you in advance.

L. Volkov M.D.; Ph. D
Responsable de Plateforme de Biophotonique
http://cytometrie.crc.chus.qc.ca/
Centre de Recherches Cliniques Etienne-Le Bel
3001, 12 av.Nord SHERBROOKE       loc. # 4867
Quebec,  CANADA  J1H 5N4
Tel: (819) 346-1110 ext. 1-4867
Fax: (819) 564-5215