[Cytometry] New BD Aria Sort Stream Camera input?

Dagna Sheerar dsheerar at wisc.edu
Mon Apr 22 18:27:29 EDT 2013

This would be great for us.  We have an Aria in a hood with a sticky drawer…

We think we have solved the problem by cleaning well to ensure we remove any salt deposits that might cause it to stick, but with the noise of the hood and the cart and the chiller and the other Aria with AMO (and the cart and the chiller) on the other side of the room, it's hard to hear if it really opened.  Our other Aria has a nice, loud click when it's opened.  This one is much quieter.

I think we'll wait until all the bugs are worked out ;)

Dagna Sheerar
Manager
UWCCC Flow Laboratory
7016 WIMR