[Cytometry] New BD Aria Sort Stream Camera input?

Nicolas Loof Nicolas.Loof at utsouthwestern.edu
Mon Apr 22 15:00:52 EDT 2013

Hello Bari,
We did the camera upgrade a couple month ago. The main reason was to facilitate the setup of side streams like our Arias are in a biosafety hood. It works but still need some improvement, even BD told me this accessory is still on development.
Cons:
The software for now allow to see only one camera at the time (BD is working on a software to see the 3 together)
Make DiVa crash when you are recording lot of events and have the camera software running
Pros:
Don't have to put my head into the biosafety hood to look at the side stream, improve the safety of the users

Regards,

Nicolas Loof, MS
Manager, CRI Flow Cytometry Shared Facility
Children’s Medical Center Research Institute at UTSW
Biomedical Research Building – NL12.110DB
6000 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas, TX 75235