[Cytometry] New BD Aria Sort Stream Camera input?

Cris Bare flowmail at verizon.net
Mon Apr 22 11:44:27 EDT 2013

Bari,

So would this new camera only be used to set % deflection so sort streams hit the collection tubes? Does it have any other use?

Seems absurdly pricey for single function on a system that doesn't need biohazard containment.

Even so, you'd be setting deflection without cells in the stream, and the interlocks cut laser when the aria hood is up meeting laser safety requirements.

My opinion? If you haven't cancelled any sorts for lack of this camera, then you probably don't need it.

Cheers!
-cbb