[Cytometry] Reminder: San Diego Society for Cytometry (SDSC) meeting this Thurs 4/25/13 from 5:30-8:30

Cheryl Kim ckim at liai.org
Mon Apr 22 14:41:46 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Our next SDSC meeting is scheduled for Thurs 4/25 from 5:30-8:30pm at La
Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology, generously sponsored by
Beckman Coulter (Jason Atalla and Mirja Gunthart). Please see the
attached flyer, more details to follow.  Dinner and drinks will be
served from 5:30-7pm, with presentations immediately following from
7-8:30pm.

Our guest speakers:

"Assay design and validation strategies for flow cytometry biomarker
assays"
John Ferbas, Ph.D.
Director, Departments of Medical Sciences and Clinical Immunology, Amgen

"The Science of Sorting"
Joyce Slusser, Ph.D.
Scientific Consultant, Beckman Coulter

To RSVP for this meeting, we are going to use Google Docs as we did for
the previous meeting which worked really well for us. Please add your
name, position, and affiliation to the list.  If you already have a
badge from the previous meetings, please indicate 'N' under this
column.  If you are a new attendee, please add your name, affiliation,
and "Y" for Badge Needed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agi2Hxb6tbDVdDhWWC1ydm9GdV9mUE5QSUI1TjRhakE&usp=sharing  <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agi2Hxb6tbDVdDhWWC1ydm9GdV9mUE5QSUI1TjRhakE&usp=sharing>

If you are not already on our SDSC mailing list and would like to be
added, please click on the link at the bottom of this email to receive
future announcements and email Carina Torres at torres_carina at lilly.com
notifying her that you've added yourself (please include affiliation and
position).

Thanks for your time and hope to see you there!

Carina Torres, Lilly
Cheryl Kim, La Jolla Insitute (LIAI)
Eric O'Connor, SCIRM
--

Cheryl Kim

Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility

La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology

9420 Athena Circle La Jolla, Ca 92037

858.752.6509

ckim at liai.org