[Cytometry] Forward Scatter Issues with BD CantoII

Mcfarlin, Brian Brian.Mcfarlin at unt.edu
Mon Apr 22 12:01:18 EDT 2013

This sheath fluid is great even if you are not having FSC issues. I have
been using it in my FlowSight for several months now. For how little
charge it is not even worth my hassle to purchase my own PBS powder and
filter it. If you have not tried this product in your instrument you
really should. I originally purchased it for some work we are doing with
endothelial micro particles (EMPs), but we now use it for everything.
Thanks Leinco for another well designed product!!

Brian

--
Brian K. McFarlin, PhD, FACSM, FTOS
Assistant Professor Exercise Physiology & Nutrition

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments are intended
confidential and/or privileged material. University policy restricts the
dissemination of certain data and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the