[Cytometry] New BD Aria Sort Stream Camera input?

Bari Nazario bnazario at ucsc.edu
Wed Apr 17 17:31:41 EDT 2013

Hello all,

We are debating the value of retro-fitting our Aria IIU with the new camera
accessory that will allow for sort stream setup without having the sort
block door open.. Has anyone done this, and if so, is it worth the price of
$10,000? We are only sorting mouse samples and couple of human cell lines,
so biohazard containment is a minimal concern...It would though help with
some of the new UC laser safety compliance rules...

I would love to hear any feedback and opinions!  Thanks, Bari

--
*Bari Holm Nazario
Facilities and Flow Cytometry Manager

"Success is not the key to happiness.