[Cytometry] Forward Scatter Issues with BD CantoII

Pat Leinert pleinertjr at leinco.com
Wed Apr 17 15:21:27 EDT 2013

If you are having trouble with background events you may want to look at
our sheath fluid product below:

http://www.leinco.com/Sheath-Fluids/ClearFlow-Sheath-Fluid/pdf/S621.pdf

In most cases because of our formulation and our production process we are
able to provide a solution with very low particle counts for a better
signal to noise ratio. We typically see a reduction of around 30-40%
compared to most other sheath solutions. If you have any questions feel
free to contact me.

Thx...Pat

--
Pat Leinert Jr.
Business & Sales Manager

Leinco Technologies, Inc.
410 Axminister Drive
St. Louis, Missouri 63026
Phone: (800) 538-1145 ext. 790
Fax: 636-527-5545
www.Leinco.com

*ISO9001.2008 Certified Company *

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leinco-Technologies-Inc/111169415587414>"Like"
Leinco on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leinco-Technologies-Inc/111169415587414>

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain Leinco
Technologies' confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
all copies of the original message.