[Cytometry] COPAS (or similar) large particle sorter

Rachael Walker Rachael.Walker at babraham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 19 09:18:29 EDT 2013

Hi

By coincidence to this thread, I was told this morning by a scientist I was showing around the lab, that there are modules available to add onto existing sorters to sort large particles such as c.elegans.  Does anyone know if there are such modules available?

 I thought on a conventional sorter you can increase a nozzle size up to 200um and if want to sort anything larger you need a Copas.

Thanks

Rachael

Sent from my iPad