[Cytometry] Colour compensation

Olivier Jaen olivairr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 08:02:01 EDT 2013

Hello, i think rabab wants to realize an autosetupschedular with fsc and
ssc in log scaling instead of lin. In fact you have to create an autosetup
with a protocol where log in fsc and ssc are collected. Once you have done
it, you have to start autosetup application with log scaling!
Refer to the manual to create an autosetup application.
If it is that, don't hesitate to ask me for more if you find difficulties

Regards olivier