[Cytometry] Forward Scatter Issues with BD CantoII

Jaromir Mikes jaromirmikes at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 04:22:36 EDT 2013

Hi Bryant,

I've seen something similar with our Aria. Nice peaks of CS&T beads in SSC or fluorescences, bud very bad FSC. Therefore we realized that the problem is not in fluidics but something between the central core of the stream and the FSC detector. Finally, the problem was in obscuration bar that got loose. Sometimes the problem is just trivial. Try it, it might be the problem.

Jaromir

RNDr. Jaromir Mikes, PhD.
Institute of Biology and Ecology
Faculty of Science