[Cytometry] UV 20 or 60 mW

Cris Bare flowmail at verizon.net
Tue Apr 16 13:18:14 EDT 2013

If you mean 561 for PE and tandems, at a certain point you will saturate the fluor.

Different case for UV excited dyes. I'm not sure it will help SP all that much. My experience is alignment is the critical issue.

For cell cycle, more power will give you smaller cv in most cases (if your cells will actually have small cv). But if you are sorting cell cycle populations, higher UV may have severe DNA damage artifacts. Consider that for your downstream uses.

-cbb
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=28573199