[Cytometry] Millipore MUSE for DNA Cell Cycle analysis?

Mcfarlin, Brian Brian.Mcfarlin at unt.edu
Mon Apr 15 21:16:22 EDT 2013

Drew,

While I have not specifically used the MUSE reagent, it is my
understanding that this is the same Guava Cell Cycle reagent that has been
in existence for more than 10-years. The MUSE is an innovation or
renovation of the Guava PCA depending on how you want to look at it.
Basically Millipore solved the problems associated with the PCA while
miniaturizing it as the MUSE (and reducing price). So in short the MUSE
and its reagents have a significant track record. I suspect there is
probably at least one Millipore person on the list serve that could also
weigh in on that.

Just my two cents worth,

Brian