[Cytometry] Formation of a new core

Jennifer Uhrlaub juhrlaub at email.arizona.edu
Sat Apr 13 16:55:21 EDT 2013

Hi Lorelle
Reading all these suggestions I want to stress the importance of knowing
what Biosafety level you will need to operate at to meet the needs of
your users.   BSL2 (including running human cells) will almost certainly
be a requirement and taking things to BSL3 requires quite a lot of
infrastructure and space.  Do not rely on your institutions Biosafety
office, talk directly to people who have labs set-up similarly to what
you will need.
Good Luck!
Jen

Jennifer Uhrlaub