[Cytometry] Sorting Human ES cells

David Kahler DKahler at NYSCF.org
Sun Apr 14 20:40:29 EDT 2013

Hi Simon

We describe a method of sorting human reprogrammed dermal fibroblasts hIPS that also works well for hES lines. We routinely use these modified "gentle" sorting procedures we adapted from jan pruszak with success in all types of stem cells lines. Rock inhibitor and/ thiazovivin helps.

Dave

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0059867

Sent from my iPhone