[Cytometry] Formation of a new core

Lopez, Peter Peter.Lopez at med.nyu.edu
Fri Apr 12 12:44:24 EDT 2013

I strongly advise having a good fluorescence microscope either in the lab or within easy reach.
There are so many situations where observing the sample using the microscope can help to decipher what you think you're seeing on the cytometer dotplots.
--Peter

Peter Lopez
Research Assistant Professor of Pathology
Director, Core Cytometry Facility, Office of Collaborative Science
NYU School of Medicine
540 First Ave Skirball 2nd floor Administration
New York, NY 10016
212.263.0635 (office)
212.263.5907 (lab)
Peter.Lopez at med.nyu.edu