[Cytometry] Diva7

Devereaux, Erik Erik.Devereaux at astrazeneca.com
Thu Apr 11 22:09:56 EDT 2013

We have an Aria3 SORP (new in Jan as well) and have not experienced
those problems with DIVA7.  There are definitely stream stability issues
with the 100uM nozzle though. Especially loading sample.  The stream is
not stable.  The gap jumps around.
The 70 nozzle is perfect...too bad we can't sort everything with it! ;)

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.