[Cytometry] LPS treatment of PBMC

Hogarth, Philip Philip.Hogarth at ahvla.gsi.gov.uk
Fri Apr 12 08:21:39 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am no expert, but is 24hrs stim overdoing it & producing lots of cell death? Are you using a viability stain to look at this?

Perhaps adding β2-ME would help?

Phil

Phil Hogarth, PhD

Senior Scientist (G7) Immunology

Flow Cytometry Facility Manager

Animal Health and Veterinary Laboratories Agency (AHVLA)

TB Research Department

Woodham Lane, New Haw

Addlestone, KT153NB

T: +44 (0) 1932 359557