[Cytometry] Diva7

Nicolas Loof Nicolas.Loof at utsouthwestern.edu
Thu Apr 11 13:42:25 EDT 2013

Hi Ellen,
We upgraded all our DiVa to version 7 and as Helen said no major bugs but I really like the improvement (index sorting, undo button, overlay, etc…)
Regards,
Nicolas

Nicolas Loof, MS
Manager, CRI Flow Cytometry Shared Facility
Children’s Medical Center Research Institute at UTSW
Biomedical Research Building – NL12.110DB
6000 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas, TX 75235