[Cytometry] Diva7

Cris Bare flowmail at verizon.net
Thu Apr 11 04:13:29 EDT 2013

Hi, Ellen!

DiVa7, despite the big leap in version number, really only has incremental improvements over 6.1.3 (or 6.2 for the Fortessa). And some of these will be pointless without specific hardware.

For example, the putative automation API is useless without a plate loader and a crafty programmer. BLR (Base Line restore) does nothing for the Aria user, Index Sorting is pointless for the Canto family.

So you are left with a few bug fixes and a few analysis/user interface improvements (overlays, limited drag and drop, limited undo).

And all software has bugs. Hopefully DiVa7 will ship without any that cause data loss or time warp.

Cheers!
-cbb
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=28573199