[Cytometry] Diva7

Angela Hind angela.hind at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Apr 11 19:55:45 EDT 2013

Hi Eti
We had a brand new ARIA III installed in January with Diva 7.
It is buggy for us. We have to do a lot of system restarts. Whenever we
try to do our drop delay, no drops will appear on the screen and it
doesn't matter if its a new or old experiment. We also have issues with
connecting to the cytometer.
We were told we can go back to Diva 6.2 if we wanted too but not sure what
other problems that will cause.

Otherwise it seems to be pretty good.

Good Luck
Angela

Angela Hind
Flow Cytometry Operator

University of Melbourne

( 03 8344 9937
8 angela.hind at unimelb.edu.au
* Immuno ID Flow Cytometry Facility
       Microbiology and Immunolgy
       University of Melbourne
       PARKVILLE VIC 3010  Australia

http://www.microbiol.unimelb.edu.au/commerce/immunoid/
P please consider the environment before you print this e-mail