[Cytometry] HLA-DR expression on THP-1 monocytes

Nicholas Ostrout nick at treestar.com
Wed Apr 10 13:48:41 EDT 2013

Hello Pam,

Using Fluorish (http://www.fluorish.com/search.php), I was able to locate numerous human HLA-DR reagents from BD, Beckman Coulter, BioLegend, eBiosciences, Sony, Miltenyi, and Life Technologies. There are 206 results after unconjugated (PURE) reagents are removed. You can sort by price.

Unfortunately, we don't yet allow the capability to comment on reagents just yet.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Nick

Nicholas Ostrout, Ph.D.