[Cytometry] Formation of a new core

Lorelle Parker lparker at chori.org
Wed Apr 10 18:56:28 EDT 2013

Hello Fellow Flow-ers,
We are in the process of creating a new flow core from scratch and I was wondering from the other members of the list:

What changes would you make to your flow core if you could?
What would you have included that you didn't?
Was there anything logistically that you learned afterwards which you wish you had thought about before?
Do you have a microscope and do users use it to check the staining of their cells prior to running their samples?

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.
I thank you all in advance for your time,

Cheers,

Lorelle

Lorelle Parker, M.S., Psy. D.
Flow Cytometry Core
Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute
5700 Martin Luther King, Jr. Way
Oakland, California 94609
510.450.7632
lparker at chori.org