[Cytometry] Diva7

Helen Lock helen.k.lock at gsk.com
Wed Apr 10 13:33:13 EDT 2013

Hi

I've been using Diva 7 since late December and so far so good. A few bugs but nothing beyond what Diva 6 had really and they are associated with connecting to the Aria I use so might not be a problem for you.

Main improvements for me have been index sorting and overlays. It's still not Windows 7 compatible though so be aware of that.

Good luck
Helen

Sent from my iPhone