[Cytometry] BIM AB for FLow..

Devereaux, Erik Erik.Devereaux at astrazeneca.com
Wed Apr 10 15:06:00 EDT 2013

Hello.. I'm new here... and a Jr. Operator on the AriaII SORP, Canto II.
Does anyone use
A BIM antibody for Flow?

Many Thanks!
Erik

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.