[Cytometry] San Diego Society for Cytometry meeting Thurs 4/25/13 from 5:30-8:30

Cheryl Kim ckim at liai.org
Wed Apr 10 22:27:50 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Our next SDSC meeting is scheduled for *Thurs. April 25, 2013* *from
5:30-8:30pm* at La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology,
generously sponsored by Beckman Coulter (Jason Atalla and Mirja
Gunthart).  Please see the attached flyer, more details to follow.
Dinner and drinks will be served from 5:30-7pm, with presentations
immediately following from 7-8:30pm.

Our guest speakers:

"Assay design and validation strategies for flow cytometry biomarker assays"
John Ferbas, Ph.D.
Director, Departments of Medical Sciences and Clinical Immunology, Amgen

"TBD"
Joyce Slusser, Ph.D.
Scientific Consultant, Beckman Coulter

To *RSVP* for this meeting, we are going to use Google Docs as we did
for the previous meeting which worked really well for us. The list is
pre-populated with attendees from the last meeting.  If you already have
a badge from the previous meetings, please indicate 'N' under this
column.  If you are a new attendee, please add your name, affiliation,
and "Y" for Badge Needed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agi2Hxb6tbDVdDhWWC1ydm9GdV9mUE5QSUI1TjRhakE&usp=sharing

If you are not already on our SDSC mailing list and would like to be
added, please contact *Carina Torres *at *torres_carina at lilly.com *and
she will send you the subscription link to receive future announcements.

Thanks for your time and hope to see you there!

Carina Torres, Lilly
Cheryl Kim, La Jolla Insitute (LIAI)
Eric O'Connor, SCIRM

--

Cheryl Kim

Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility

La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology

9420 Athena Circle La Jolla, Ca 92037

858.752.6509

ckim at liai.org