[Cytometry] HLA-DR expression on THP-1 monocytes

Jonathan Cremer Jonathan.Cremer at med.kuleuven.be
Wed Apr 10 01:56:19 EDT 2013

Beckman, Miltenyi, eBioscience and BioLegend are a few of the companies with a large catalog of flow antibodies. Tonbo is a new company which claims to have cheaper antibodies, but I have no experience with their products yet.

If you're buying an antibody for the first time and/or you want to test something, you can easily get big discounts (sometimes 50%) just by asking. Contact your local sales rep for these companies and see what he/she can do for you.
---
Jonathan Cremer
Laboratory Technician
TARGID - KU Leuven

Gasthuisberg CDG; Labo Experimentele Immunologie; Herestraat 49 bus 811; 3000 Leuven; Belgium