[Cytometry] Mice breast tumour sample prep protocol

Attila Fabian attilafabian2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 10:37:29 EDT 2013

Hi Lola,
Please see the attached article:
Vera S. Donnenberg,1,2* Albert D. Donnenberg,1,3 Ludovic Zimmerlin,1,4Rodney J. Landreneau,2 Rohit Bhargava,5 Ryan A. Wetzel,1 Per Basse,1,6and Adam M. Brufsky3
Localization of CD44 and CD90 Positive Cells tothe Invasive Front of Breast Tumors
Cytometry Part B (Clinical Cytometry) 78B:287–301 (2010)
Good luck and best regards,