[Cytometry] Badger T cell markers!

Davis, William C davisw at vetmed.wsu.edu
Wed Apr 10 12:17:11 EDT 2013

Hi Phil,

I am attaching a list of mAbs that react with mink and ferret WBC and a copy of the Animal Homologue section of the 8th human CD workshop.  Mink were used to screen submitted mAbs for cross reactivity.  mAbs working with mink might work.    The OKT8 might react with badger CD8.  I have the cell line developed by Aasted that recognizes CD3 in mink and ferrets.  It might react with badger also.

Bill