[Cytometry] Anti human IgG2b secondary

Ruth Barnard ruth.m.barnard at gsk.com
Wed Apr 10 04:33:31 EDT 2013

Hello Charles,
We use the antibody below to detect human antibodies on Cynomolgus macaque T and B cells and it gives us a much lower background than other anti-human IgG antibodies we've tried so I think it might be worth a go for your Rhesus cells too.
Thanks,
Ruth

http://www.southernbiotech.com/ProductDetails.aspx?catno=9040-09&ttl=Mouse+Anti-Human+IgG+(Fc)-R-PE